(How to Make the Most Informed Decision When it Comes to Clear Aligners)
It wasn’t very long ago that a patient’s only option for a straighter and healthier smile was the uncomfortable, unwanted metal brackets. There was nothing a patient dreaded more than hearing that they needed braces. Not only are they irritating and awkward to wear, but they also restrict patients from enjoying food, drinks, and activities that they love. Now, through the advances of dental technology and the strive to allow for more comfort and options for dental patients, you can now get the straight smile you desire with aligners that don’t appear or feel like they are there.
While Invisalign has quickly made a name for itself as the #1 clear aligner for all ages of patients, they are no longer the only option for a discreet and comfortable smile. ClearCorrect is another leading option that has straightened the smiles of thousands of Americans. Now, choosing between the two is a difficult decision without the facts, and that is where the experts at Beautiful Smiles Dental Center come in to assist patients living in Park City, IL, and the surrounding Chicagoland area.
Beautiful Smiles Dental: Helping Dental Patients Make the Best and Most Informed Orthodontic Decisions
Our dental clinic is locally owned and operated, and we genuinely care about the healthy smiles of all of our patients. We take the time needed to create a personal plan for children, teens, and adults, ensuring that they have all the information they need to make a decision based on the health of their smile and budget. At Beautiful Smiles Dental Center in Gurnee, our experienced dentists, and dental team supply Invisalign as an orthodontic solution to improve misalignment and an alternative to metal brackets.
Keep reading to learn about the differences and similarities between ClearConnect and Invasilin so you can determine which is best for you.
Invisalign Clear Aligners – Leading Orthodontic Advancement
Invisalign clear aligners are the leading advancement in dentistry for teeth straightening. They present the same results as traditional braces without the hassle. This new treatment option is more bearable and boasts significantly fewer restrictions during daily life. Each aligner is properly fitted to the patient’s mouth for absolute comfort and can be removed whenever need be.
Their lack of visibility and ability to be removed allow for patients to get an improved smile without giving up the things that they love. As a leading dental clinic in the Chicagoland area and a provider of Invisalign Braces, our team of dental professionals have experience fitting patients and helping them stay on the right track towards a gorgeous smile without complications.
What is ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect clear aligners are made out of hardened clear plastic. These aligners undoubtedly straighten teeth, making them an ideal alternative to braces for many patients. These clear aligners offer three distinct options:
- A set of six aligners (For mildly crooked teeth)
- A set of 12 aligners (For moderately crooked teeth)
- An unlimited number of aligners (For severely crooked teeth)
The treatment plan and time period for ClearCorrect depend on the severity of the patient’s malocclusion. During your initial consultation, your dentist will determine the number of aligners you require to fix and shape your new smile.
Differences Between ClearCorrect and Invisalign Aligners
When it comes to clear aligners, it may seem that they are all the same thing, but each of these products has small differences that set them apart and play a huge role in the way you go about improving your teeth.
- Invisalign boasts different options to accommodate the severity of the condition, age, and price range. These include:
- Invisalign Full – A comprehensive package focusing on treating the entire mouth.
- Invisalign Express 5, Invisalign i7, Invisalign Express 10 – This is a more affordable option for spacing and crowding problems.
- Invisalign Teen – This package is suited specifically for teens and allows them to avoid the days of metal brackets.
- Invisalign Lite – This is designed to correct less severe conditions between six to eight months.
- Invisalign aligners are thicker and more flexible than ClearCorrect aligners. Through their unique design, Invisalign trays only cover the teeth and not the gums to reduce rubbing and provide a more relaxed fit.
3. ClearCorrect may present faster results in some cases, but patients find them uncomfortable due to how firm and inflexible they are.
Similarities Between ClearCorrect and Invisalign Aligners
- They are both FDA-approved and made from plastic that is BPA-Free.
- Both aligners use the same technology to move teeth into a healthy position correcting:
- Deep Bite
3. Invisalign and ClearCorrect are both excellent clear options for patients who want to avoid unattractive metal braces.
4. Patients boasting either of these treatments achieve incredible results while others barely notice that they have them on.
5. They both can be removed while eating, participating in activities, and brushing teeth/flossing.
Making the Best Choice for Your Teeth with Beautiful Smiles
Our leading dental clinic in Gurnee – (Park City, IL) is a proud provider of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen. Metal brackets no longer have to be the only option to achieve a healthier and straighter smile. Patients don’t have to face challenges while eating, keeping up with their daily dental routine, or participating in their favorite activities anymore. With regards to your dental therapy at Beautiful Smiles Dental, our clinic does everything possible to ensure that each patient has plenty of options to choose from that works with their budget.
As the leading dental clinic in Chicagoland, our certified, licensed, and experienced dental team in Gurnee (Park City, IL) strongly recommends Invisalign as the best alternative to metal braces. Through various treatments of our past teen and adult patients using Invisalign, we have consistently seen incredible results that start to show in no time. These aligners are made from top-of-the-line plastic and allow for the patient to be in control of their treatment while enjoying the things they would have to give up with other teeth-straightening methods. Listen to the experts and see what Invisalign is all about!
Contact Beautiful Smiles for Invisalign Clear Aligners Today
Choose a more comfortable therapy today with Beautiful Smiles! Invisalign is a revolutionary treatment that will transform your smile and improve your overall oral health. Visit us at our Gurnee (Park City, IL) Location: get directions here. Allow for your journey to better-looking teeth to be painless without traditional braces taking away from your gorgeous smile. Contact Beautiful Smiles Dental Center to learn more about how Invisalign!